What Type of Car Would You Be? | |
![]() | You are a Ferrari Enzo. You are quick, slick and ever-so-cool. Your ostentatious showiness may put some people off, but your friends know you're the real deal. |
| Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com | |
Well, I am not exactly disappointed with my quiz result, bored as I was to attempt it. I always thought I was more of an Audi or a Maserati,a bit more subdued but classy,slick and fast nevertheless.To me it stands for understated elegance and perfectionist technology, without being in-your-face :)The Enzo would get unwanted attention from all sides,gold-diggers,tax collectors and other unpleasant elements.It wouldn't align with my lifestyle or my inherent nature, irrespective of the money I had or the clout I could exercise.And I think the obvious bling is obnoxious.The Lamborghinis on the other hand are over-the-top sexy and way too low slung :).A tad too impeccable.I cannot perceive the common man driving it around.It would be a complication lest I craved anonymity and I would become a part of an exalted statistic.I can safely say I am more the behind the scene genius :P What I am really trying to say is..I prefer the R8 or the Quattroporte S(if not the MC 12) if anyone is taking note ; )

2 comments:
Hmm.. So MC12 or an R8 ? Well.. I personally dont like the Enzo much either.. As a car, its almost faultless. But as a piece of art. well..moving on!
And the MC12 has the same carbon fibre skeleton as an Enzo and the same 6 litre V12 engine and the same flappy paddle gearbox...BUT it’s a full 2ft longer than the Enzo and a foot wider!! So its taken a very ordinary lookin car.. and made it hideous!! And there's no back window either! So im sure you will attract a LOT of attention when u try parking it! :D
But yes, if I had to choose a car for you, I'd pick the R8 too...
Its probably the softest supercar there is.. (not counting the Carerra S, though thats borderline supercar!) The R8 is probably the only supercar that u can get away with driving on our roads.. maybe in bombay or someplace!
Anyway! If i had to pick a car to represent me.. I'd pick the m3 coupe! i know its not as aspirational as an R8, but thats the BEST way to be "normal" and "fuckin awesome" at the sametime!!!
ok.. so how do i get someone to take my Getz and trade it in for an M3C?????
uncanny knack for original comments! thankyou:) very impressed u kno..you shud start an automotive blog! btw I think i am an R8 too....
Post a Comment