Sunday, January 25, 2009

shades of gray..

weary of the games,
hackneyed phrases of the multitudes
wishful contemplation
everything was black and white
shades of gray instead
Abound ubiquitous.

multiplying manifold
my futile introspection
perplexity undefined
Omnipresent.

I have realized
in infinite bemusement
there is nirvanic elation
Disencumbering

my elevated chagrin
rendered null and void
judgment and rationale
ascend prominent

it’s a sign,
i return to the drawing board
it is unremarkable, that I am perturbed
yet speak to me, not in tongues
Ad infinitum.

5 comments:

Yes We Can said...

Thanks a lot. Got to know a lot of new words:). nicely written and relevant to your different emotions as days progressed.:)

Unknown said...

Hey Harish cummon!! I guess its time identiti starts translating these verses into tamil. Been 13 years you know!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Surreal said...

Wish the world was a lot more simpler and mind not filled with mundane and trivial things...||wonder||