
Victoria's Secret VerySexy body mist is dreamy..The scent is typically oriental- floral with musk,soft woods and white amber notes!!Light,airy and perfectly pleasant!The bottle doesnt look too bad either.

Blush,for the uninitiated goes on cheeks and defines the cheekbones and face shape with the right sweeps and strokes.There are a million brands.Types include powder blush/cream blush/bronzer blush/liquid tints to name a few.I came across this one particular brand ,courtesy of a friend in the US, whose packaging caught my attention.It is bold and tongue-in-cheek at the same time. But I do think it has highly creative nomenclature and brilliant advertising :P!"Orgasm" blush by NARS will give your cheeks just the right kind of glow :P The matter-of-fact aptness of the brand combined with that hint of initial shock is probably what keeps the sales going and the product an absolute fav with the ladies!:D

Bath and Body Works Wild Honeysuckle Cream bodywash,enriched with milk and oat proteins to soften, smooth and condition skin. Its creamy lather leaves you feeling silky-smooth and beautifully fragrant.So they all claim..But all in all a worthwhile indulgence.

Bare Escuentials Mineral makeup.Made with pure, crushed minerals from the earth, bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation-Medium beige,looks like a powder, feels like a cream and buffs on like silk, giving skin a natural luminosity. Free of preservatives, talc, oil, waxes, fragrances, and other chemicals that can irritate skin and cause breakouts, its ideal for all skin types. Cant wait to get my hands on this one!!!

And finally,I got gifted the new Antonio Banderas Blue Seduction for women.I would rate it reasonably high in my perfume choice.It was bergamot and violet leaves all the way.Aquatic freshness.Reminds me of citrus orchards and essential oils.
Thats all for now on the shallow and self indulgent worldly-desires :P I like the good life as much as the next person or the Queen or Paris Hilton, call it what you like :D
No comments:
Post a Comment