I came across a compliment regarding one of my posts ,from a stranger.The other day a colleague at work who I am hardly acquainted with gave me some flattering comments regarding another.Which makes me think about my blog,in a different light.Sure,on one hand its about expressing my ideas or random musings.It's also about documenting some experiences which I wouldn't want to forget.And hell,its my space which gives me absolute liberty to opine,write and let the world know what I think.As long as I am not infringing any copyrights ,be it pictures or quotes.
Secretly it thrills me to no end to see comments,insights and criticism regarding any post of course :)In any which form communicated to me.It propels me to write more, imparts a purpose and an urge to improve quality.Oh and recently I received requests.The fact that someone would like to hear my account on things gives me a great kick!Shameless gloating indeed :P But it also makes me nervous regarding expectations from the same.
I am confident and passionate about every single word I enter..I love writing..I look at it as a creative pursuit...Above all, time well spent. In an attempt to make the posts diverse ,interesting and genuine -I cant but help give a part of me away. On the other hand,I think about how much of me is out here, open for scrutiny and interpretation.There's a possibility that some posts reveal too much and my personality is exposed to considerable judgment. Should some of the material not be here?Should I be filtering out details,events?
So why do I write what I write?Who wants to hear my take on things anyway?People's time is precious and patience scant.Is it because they are too kind to point out otherwise? Perhaps to humor me? Well..I don't have all the answers..:P As a persistent blogger,I sincerely value all the encouragement and duly note the appreciation from all concerned.Thank god for small mercies :))
4 comments:
I like your blog the way it is.. especially the wide spectrum of topics you touch upon ... so keep it up!
Hey! At the end of the day, as was said before, its your blog. You could write what you feel like. You could recieve comments good or bad. But at the end you get what you want, n i.e. EXPRESSION...So keep up the good show..m sure the viewers list is gonna show an exponential growth rate :)
@surreal-thankyou *hugs*:))
@ aniruddh-what would i do without supportive fans like you!;)Merci beaucoup :)
True! I now realise how important fans are to the writer. It gets them more motivated..Bravo!
Post a Comment