Wednesday, June 10, 2009

And then some...

I have been away for a while now.Really busy, getting married and everything:).Yeah,you heard that right!!!Anyways,I am back and here to stay.The last two months have been a whirlwind of things and events.Interspersed with puja marathons,cultural obligations,wedding shopping,irrelevant fussing by relatives,getting dolled up in traditional Marathi avatars and the like.I have been on the move baby.Shuttling between three cities while having all the time in the world for the dear husband :D. I would probably have to devote a post for every single day to capture the details right.But I am not going to do that.That's right and you all can breathe easy :)An awe-filled applause to the parents for the effortless execution of their daughters marriage in a short time,considering the traveling involved ,back and forth.So glad granny was around,given her precarious health,enjoying herself and smiling through the whole episode.As for the husband,he is an absolute sweetheart.No complaints there,yet..:D.I also moved to the US of A and loving it so far.The world is really flat out here and buildings maxed out with two storeys.
In other news my blog realigned itself and I had nothing to do with it.I had been trying, constantly fiddling with the html codes and browser settings to no avail.Joy from simple things..which puts the smirk back on my face..:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ola! Great to see you back blogging! Hope both of you are having a wonderfull time! Im sure you would have had a wonderful experience in the last two months. More of a once in a lifetime experience. Im sure everyone will be looking forward to have a similar experience after reading this post of yours! Atleast i am :)!

Identiti said...

hey ani..thanks a lot! yes am back..with some interesting posts lined up..i shall try and stick to my 4-5 posts/month target! wish u all the luck..so whns ur kalyanam..hehe

Unknown said...

lol!!..4-5 posts target..thats very tiny compared to the award targest we have these days! Trust me,since ur departure we've had astronomical figures set as award targets!..Kalyaanam..lol..long long way to go..but based on ur blogs n the fun ur having, it looks like i have to think about it sooner! time will tell!.. Keep writing...its refresshing to read a lively blog!