My 25 random things list..
1)I do not forgive and forget easily. I would never forget a favor and I would never forgive a crime or unpleasantness caused at a personal level. That does not construe holding grudges.
2)I love the color blue, especially navy, turquoise and aquamarine.
3)I love coffee and can have as many different kinds, flavors or cuppas on any given day, thank you very much. But I’d kill for the Vittoria Black Large like they make it at CafĂ© L’incontro, Swanston Street, Melbourne 3053!
4)I love the rain and the smell of the rain on earth. I love thunderstorms even though they freak me out. I like taking artistic, dark pictures of raging ,lightening streaks across inky skies.
5)I love my clothes .I love shopping for clothes. I love the feeling of finding that specific and perfect skirt, an earring or a pair of shoe which I know would look absolutely fabulous. Its almost an instinct. Its not so rare , but completely worth all the time/effort and money .My face splits into a grin when I see the reactions I anticipated ,mirrored on people’s faces!
6)I love my family and am fiercely protective of them. I don’t believe in unconditional love, but I would make an exception just this one time.
7)I hate it when people misspell or use excessive abbreviated forms of words in emails,chats or text messages. For example “dan” for “then”, “vat” for “what” and “s” for “yes” really annoys the life out of me.
8)I hate it when people deliberately misconstrue things and misrepresent facts. Also when people try to act dumb and pretend to not get the drift. Plain irritating.
9)I hardly ever forget names and faces. I also have a tendency to remember conversations pertaining to certain individuals ,which took place eons ago-be it chat , phone or in person.
10)Terrorism and politics- twin concepts which anger me.
11)I love traveling to and exploring new places. Countries. And cuisines. Throw in some adventure sport or culture specific specialties like flamenco or Spanish guitar and I am good to go baby!
12)I like writing. I love my blog and spend a lot of time and effort on it overall. It doesn’t have to be profound nor be filled with exceptionally good posts all the time. Yet I am compelled to write and hope I always will be…
13)Everyday I try to be less judgmental and less hypocritical.Sometimes I succeed but more often than not I fail.I am constantly trying to better the odds.
14)Though a follower of rational thought,I am secretly superstitious to some extent on an innate level.I believe in luck and signs and auspicious influences.
15)I believe every good turn deserves another .I also believe in setting things right and that what goes around comes around. I constantly try to amass karmic credit against negative debt!
16) Sad movies, happy endings, mushy Rom-Com's and senti chick flicks make me cry.I am not particularly proud of it..but that's just the way it is.I thoroughly enjoy watching them nevertheless :)
17)I cant sing.Period. I have 2 left feet when sober but can undo this awkward gawkiness in a flash after a delicious martini or two ; ) (not including learning/undertaking dance lessons of course).
18) I like massages.I like spas.I like discreet pampering.I adore being fussed over, especially when feeling sick :P Only mom gets full points on that one,so far.
19)I hate deception of any kind.I prefer to tell it like it is.I also prefer to hear it the same way from anyone else.Yes,and I am fully aware it may not always be pretty but honesty scores any day.
20) Acts of violence,unfairness and crimes against women anger and affect me to the point of depression.That's one area I would try to help and make a difference in, at any given point,be it financial aid or otherwise.
21)I have a sweet tooth..or more like a sweet jaw.I love desserts of any kind.And I wont say no to some Indian (read Bengali,Marathi etc) sweets as well, from time to time.
22) I love swimming and am a complete water person.It soothes me. No deep oceans or rough seas though.
23)I like cars and I like driving good cars on great roads.I do not mean city traffic and shifting between first and second gear, on roads filled with cycles,mad buses and cows.
24)I love Calvin and Hobbes.I love reading. I can spend hours on it be it a Cosmo,Dan brown or any other material with print on it.
25) I like being low profile.I like people who respect and let me keep a low profile.Behind the scenes-that's me . That does not mean I don't appreciate due acknowledgment :P!
Which is why, for all those of you who know me well you guessed it right-I would never put this up on FB instead of my own space:D
2 comments:
Now that's what blogging is all about..it really should be a mode of expressing one-self..you have got that right dudette!! And i guess, any soul on the planet would know what sorta person you are, by just reading this. Good show! Besides, i have realised that, this time you have used plain literature and not integrated literature. Simple words always describe people better. Makes me wanna discuss some of those points in person too!! CheerS!!!
:D thanks aniruddh! more than happy to discuss the points in person.Also how bt coming up with ur own random 25 list..; )
Post a Comment