Friday, February 27, 2009

Unfathomable reverie

I am not an avid fan of The Matrix trilogy.Honestly,I dint really understand either of the movies.However,I was forced to take note of some of the dialogues with reluctant fascination. I felt it conveys and interprets love,life,karma in a vague yet powerful way.Maybe I am imagining some intellectual allure in these lines.It made me stop and ponder.It made me think.And think some more.

There is so much in this world that I do not understand. See that machine? It has something to do with recycling our water supply. I have absolutely no idea how it works. But I do understand the reason for it to work. I have absolutely no idea how you are able to do some of the things you do, but I believe there's a reason for that as well. I only hope we understand that reason before it's too late.

Reason.I think there is always a need to define.Categorize.Analyze.Find answers.The right ones.Understanding follows.Then there is acceptance without which there can be no healing or repair.There has to be reason to counteract chaos, reason to explain change, reason to fathom and conclude.

Trinity:You always told me to stay off the freeway.
Morpheus: Yes, that's true.
Trinity: You said it was suicide.
Morpheus: Then let us hope that I was wrong.

Every one of us is capable of the acts of right and wrong,at every second of our lives.I believe in the duality of a person's character.It could go either way.Whether or not the dark side dominates,is ones choice.May one always choose the right above wrong,though the latter is just so much easier at times :P

Trinity. I know you can hear me. I'm never letting go. I can't. I just love you too damn much.

Love makes the world go around.Be it conditional,unconditional or unrequited.
I can be all cynical, I can say its overrated. I may wonder 'what is it that people actually feel?!', I might even think that it is total bullshit.But,there can be no life without love.Love, in its myriad arresting forms,kinds,types.It influences us at every turn,bend,fork.In spite of the pain,life experiences and wisdom, there exists an undying,hopeful romantic inside me which keeps screaming at me.It asks me to believe.It asks for vested faith.

But, as you well know, appearances can be deceiving, which brings me back to the reason why we're here. We're not here because we're free. We're here because we're not free. There is no escaping reason; no denying purpose. Because as we both know, without purpose, we would not exist.
It is purpose that created us.
Purpose that connects us.
Purpose that pulls us.
That guides us.
That drives us.
It is purpose that defines us.
Purpose that binds us.

I think we are responsible for every single action,reaction and choice that we make in our lives.It is ultimately defined by purpose.And it is purpose that we need at any stage, to come a full circle, from genesis to death.It is purpose that will lead to karma.Cause and effect.

On that note, I'll leave you with my abstract musings.Its been a long day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love...eh...hmmm...thought provoking indeed!!!!

Identiti said...

:D thankyou.that was straight from the heart..probably the only sensible bit.

Unknown said...

Trust me..i guess this one goes down on my favourites list. All the more, i msut appreciate your willingness to pick out those lines from the movie. Never realised myself that the Matrix had so much human emotions filled in the scripts! ANd yes, the jist of it i would say that, its good to beleiev that we are all here for a purpose. And for satisfying the purpose you need the right elements, the right people. You got that right identiti!