

As yet another soul who shares the love for chocolate,I was thrilled to come across these beaut cafes dedicated to chocolate and all things chocolate!
Max Brenner -They claim chocolate is a culture and are known for their hugmug, serving world class hot chocolate! Basically they have three types of chocolate-dark,milk and white in all forms,states,shapes and shavings.It is the only place (that i know of)which serves a chocolate pizza replete with fudge and truffle toppings.The fondue is trademark blended dark and milk chocolate accompanied with strawberries. Its every bit as blissful as it sounds!Ooh,and the chocolate filled babka will leave you weak-kneed.:)


KOKO black -I fell in love with its rich mahogany and deep brown decor, at first sight!As I remember the countless walks at 11 pm during the winter nights (2 degree Celsius and a windchill!), this was the haven we seeked , so oozing warmth and style.Their first salon opened at The Royal Arcade in Melbourne and I would highly recommend their enrobed pralines and other handcrafted chocolates.The chocolate martini is wicked and the Belgian Spoil is the best thing that can happen to you!

HOT Chocolate -It definitely scores for its location at the Melbourne docklands, with the twinkling lights,activity and winds of the harbor.It serves some mean chocolate waffles and crepes apart from the usual chocolate drizzled coffees and desserts. I must have a Chocolate tooth..did I hear? So in the mood for spicy Andhra food right now:-p.Indulge, I say..:)
3 comments:
drool! :D
yummm,get me one of each...
I have always loved and will continue to love chocolate like nothing ever before!!!...and not until now have i ever questioned my profession!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment